CFB Online Banking gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Images – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Fund Transfer – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same as a paper statement except it is available on-line
through CFB Online Banking.
When your statement is ready, you'll receive an email notify you that it's ready to be accessed in your Community First Bank Online Banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely.
Your statements are available on-line for 24 months, and you may save your statements on your computer or other electronic storage for long-term access.
The convenience of electronic statement delivery provides you a statement more quickly, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system.
It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!)
No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
Log onto your on-line banking account.
Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button, & opt-in.
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of Community First Bank’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely access your accounts.
- From your browser type in https://mBanking.firstdata.com/wap/home/cfbfoh/en and follow the prompts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions- Check the available balance in your accounts
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking.
Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.