IRA Savings CD
Traditional, Roth, and SIMPLE are available in Savings Certificate accounts. For additional, detailed IRA information and terms, please contact any Community First Bank, N.A. customer service representative.
- Certificate terms and interest rates are quoted at time of account opening.
- Certificate rate fixed for the term of the contract.
- Certificate IRA account terms are the same as regular Certificates of Deposit.
- Specific terms and conditions of each IRA are disclosed under individual IRA contracts. Refer to contracts for IRS rules and regulations.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. The daily balance method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and will be credited quarterly and at maturity. Interest may be credited to the certificate, credited to another Community First Bank, N.A. account, or paid by check.
- Annual percentage yield (APY) assumes interest remains on deposit and is determined based on the current rate and minimum deposit required to open the account. Fees and/or withdrawal of interest will reduce earnings.
- Withdrawal before maturity may be subject to penalty under law and may result in loss of principal to you.
- The account may automatically renew at maturity. At this time the interest rate can change, which will affect the annual percentage yield.
- You will have seven (7) calendar days from the maturity date to withdraw your funds without being charged a penalty.